Friday, February 6, 2009

we are Malaysian

Today i was shocked with the political situation in Perak.I love my hometown and very proud of Perak.The Sultan for me is the most educated amongst the other state.I am sad how can a malay man,muslim man and leader (ex MB) can derhaka to the leader .I remember my old days memorising the "rukunegara " till now it seems to be burried deep in my soul..kepercayan kepada Tuhan,KESETIAAN KEPADA RAJA DAN NEGARA ....In fact if you look at the education for disabled ..my son also dance each time negaraku and stand straight as possible during rukunegara.......what happen to our nationality ..arent we proud to be muslim and malay and have Sultan ...sad ,sad ,sad...something need to be done to make us realised that Malaysian is a muslim and Malays is the majority ..Sultan as pemerintah harus ditaati...We should be proud as Malaysian.

mama luqman

No comments:

Post a Comment