Monday, September 7, 2009

Exam UPSR fever

While writing this page my daughter NurSyakeerah already in deep sleep as tomorrow is her UPSR day.This is my first experience with daughter facing such a big exam..next year will be Nur Nabilah turn..Despite my busy clinic my boss already promise to give me off for this 3 days as i have requested since Mei this year....I cant remember during my old Penilaian Darjah Lima days ,but i guess at that moment parents are not that excited as today...because most of my friend is in the same boat taking 3 days off to give moral support to their children.For sure tomorrow when i sent my daughter,it is not only full of children to sit for exam but the anxious parents .
But it is a great feeling...knowing your children already grown up and next year they will enter secondary school.It also reminds me on my age as i am no more young.
Yet as a mother to a special son,my special boy will always be the up most in my thought..what will be his future.at this moment he is still dependent on someone for toileting and his speech is not develop...But i will never give up for my special son and i believe Allah will hear my doa's and maybe one day my special son will be able to sit for UPSR exam.Insyallah

mama luqman

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck Cheah! dapat 5 A wansu kasi hadiah. hehehehehhe

    ReplyDelete